Fleet & Accident Administrator
Fleet & Accident Administrator
Toilets+ Ltd – Head Office
£25,000 – £27,000 per year – full time, permanent
Monday – Friday 07:30 – 16:30 (including 30 minutes lunch break)
42.5 hours per week
Closing Date: 10am, Monday 8th November 2021
Provisional Interview Dates: Wednesday 10th & Thursday 11th November 2021
We are looking for a Fleet & Accident Administrator to join the Toilets+ Team. A ‘driven individual’ to administer our expanding fleet and deal ‘head on’ with accidents, navigating us in to 2022 and beyond
Join a fantastic team within a stable and expanding company and provide essential support to the business with your fleet knowledge and administration skills.
About Us at Toilets+
We’re the leading provider of toilet hire in the South, East and Central England and have over 6,000 units available, with up to 80 drivers delivering and servicing our range of portable units across 20 counties in England.
Across our 6 Regional Depots and Head Office we currently employ over 100 people and have a vision to continue to expand our team. Based in our Head Office in Wymondham, Norfolk, the focus of this role is to ensure our fleet is fully functional and, on the road, ensuring the business can be fully functional.
Purpose of post:
We are looking for someone to fill the role as Fleet & Accident Administrator to oversee our fleet of 90 vehicles across our 6 depots throughout the South of England. To be successful in this role you will need good energy, be a good communicator and have great interpersonal skills.
Specific Duties: The role will include the following areas:
· Coordinate our fleet servicing, MOT’s, road tax and repair requirements
· Utilise our fleet safety software to administer daily and monthly vehicle checks
· Utilise our fleet camera and tracking software to oversee driver behaviours, accident & incident and routing reporting
· Work closely with the Operations & Depot Managers implementing cost effective fleet management processes
· Implement required logistical measures to optimise fleet movement
· Purchasing of fleet parts and other relevant vehicular materials, including sourcing replacement / additional vehicles
· Distribution of fleet stock to depots as and when required in line with existing processes
· Administer all reported RTAs & minor incidents, completing necessary paperwork, downloading camera footage and sending reports to relevant individuals & organisations inline with company processes
· Produce agreed regular reports for Directors
What you need
· Strong administration skills with experience in a varied and fast paced environment
· Experience working in motor administration or business support role
· Knowledge of fleet legislation and regulations (desired but not essential)
· Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook skills
· Great energy and enthusiasm with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
We offer in return
· An excellent opportunity to join a growing team with potential for personal development
· Full training on our fleet software systems
· Full uniform
· Free on-site parking
· Monday-Friday 07:30 – 16:30 working hours (including 30 minutes lunch break)
Relevant Legislation and Company Requirements
Understand the duties carried out with regard to relevant legislation, policies and procedures including:
· Toilets+ Ltd’s Health and Safety Policy
· Undertake such other relevant duties as may from time to time be determined by the Toilets+ Ltd
We pride ourselves on service reliability and overall high standards and it’s our people that deliver this to our customers. The smooth running of our fleet across the business ensures we can continuously provide this excellent service. As part of the role you will be speaking to garages and Depot Managers, so a professional, positive and friendly manner is always required.
We’re an expanding, family-run business
If you like the sound of the above and would like to join our growing team, please complete the application process, attach a CV and tell us why you’d be great for the role.
This Job Description is only a summary of the role as it currently exists and is not meant to be exhaustive.
The responsibilities, accountabilities and skills, knowledge, experiences & behaviours might differ from those outlined and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Toilets+ Ltd is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.