Hire Desk Operative – Head Office
Hire Desk Operative
£20,000 – £21,000 per year – full time, permanent
Monday – Friday 07:30 – 16:30 (including 30 minutes lunch break)
42.5 hours per week
We are looking for a Hire Desk Operative to join the Toilets+ Team
About Us at Toilets+
We’re the leading provider of toilet hire in the South, East and Central England and have over 6,000 units available, with up to 80 drivers delivering and servicing our range of portable loos across 20 counties in England.
Top class customer service starts with our Hire Desk Operatives
Join a fantastic team within a stable and expanding company – become a Toilets+ Hire Desk Operative. Your day-to-day tasks will include dealing with all customer enquiries such as hires / off-hires of Portable Toilets to new or existing customers and updating customer records. As part of the role, you’ll also liaise with our Service Drivers and deal with site enquiries relating to deliveries and collections.
We pride ourselves on service reliability and overall high standards and expect our Hire Desk Team to deliver that experience to our customers. Often you are the first person our customer speaks to so good first impressions count. The successful applicant will have outstanding customer service skills and generally be friendly and polite.
What you need
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Be organised and methodical
- Great energy and enthusiasm with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Enjoy working constructively as part of a team
- Basic IT skills with the appetite to learn and improve
- Office administration or telephony experience (desired but not essential)
We offer in return
- An excellent opportunity to join a growing team with potential for personal development
- Full training on our Hire Software System as well as on-site within our Depot
- Full uniform
- Free on-site parking
- Monday-Friday 07:30 – 16:30 working hours (including 30 minutes lunch break)
We’re an expanding, family-run business
If you like the sound of the above and would like to join our growing team, please submit your application, attaching a CV, and tell us why you’d be great for the role.