Hire Desk Operative
£19,300 – £20,000
42.5 Hours per week
07.30 – 16.30 (including 30 minutes lunch break)
Monday – Friday
Toilets+ Ltd Head Office, 32 London Road, Wymondham, NR18 9JD
Hire Desk Manager
Purpose of post: Toilets+ Ltd is the largest independent portable toilet company in the South East of England, operating across 6 regional depots. We have thousands of toilets on short & long term hire, which are serviced and restocked on a weekly basis, these are placed on a route according to location and routes are allocated daily with the delivery of new toilets and collection or end of hires.
This position will form part of our Hire Desk Call Team dealing with high numbers of calls from existing & new customers, raising the required paperwork for contracts and dealing with all relevant enquiries and queries from Depot Managers and our Service Drivers.
To be successful in this role you will need good energy, be a good communicator and have great interpersonal skills.
Specific Duties, the role will include the following areas:
- Liaise with existing & new customers through our Hire Desk, which will include the processing of New Orders, Off-Hires, Enquiries, Queries and New Accounts
- Liaise with our 6 Depot Managers to confirm New Deliveries, Off–Hires, Enquiries and Queries
- Liaise with our Fleet Service Drivers, issuing Miss Numbers and dealing with Site Enquiries relating to Deliveries and or Collections
- Using our bespoke Hire Software complete the necessary contract paperwork for new orders, off-hires and hire contract exceptions
- Use our tracker system to assist with service driver queries and directions
- Assist with filing of contract paperwork and other general administrative office duties, including but not limited to covering for other office staff in their duties when they are away from the office
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Experience of office administration
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- A good knowledge of geography
- Ability to multi task
- Hard working
- Team player Good listener
- Problem solver
- A sense of humour
- Working to strict deadlines
Relevant Legislation and Company Requirements Understand the duties carried out with regard to relevant legislation, policies and procedures including:
- Toilets+ Ltd‘s Health and Safety Policy
- Undertake such other relevant duties as may from time to time be determined by Toilets+ Ltd
This Job Description is only a summary of the role as it currently exists and is not meant to be exhaustive.
The responsibilities, accountabilities and skills, knowledge, experiences & behaviours might differ from those outlined and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Toilets+ Ltd is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community