HR & Recruitment Administrator – Head Office
HR & Recruitment Administrator
Toilets+ Ltd – Head Office
£24,000 per year – full time, permanent
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 16:30 (including 30 minutes lunch break)
Up to 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: 5pm, Monday 10th October 2022
We are looking for an HR & Recruitment Administrator to join the Toilets+ Team
About Us at Toilets+
Toilets+ Limited is the largest independent Portable Toilet and Luxury Toilet Trailer hire company in the South, East and Central England. We have thousands of toilets on short and long-term hire, which are serviced and restocked on a weekly basis.
Across our 6 Regional Depots and Head Office we currently employ over 120 people and have a vision to continue to expand our team. Our new HR and Recruitment Administrator will be based at our Head Office in Wymondham, Norfolk, where the business originally started in 1990. The focus of this new role is to support the efficiency of our existing HR & Recruitment service to the wider business.
We’re looking for a ‘people person’ with a genuine interest in Human Resources to help shortlist potential new employees and support our existing HR function
Join a fantastic team within a stable and expanding company and provide essential support to the business with your excellent administration skills.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- All aspects of HR administration including starter/leaver processes and maintaining accurate records on our HR software and in employee files;
- Compiling regular data and reports to support attendance, payroll, and training processes;
- Facilitating the recruitment of new starters. This will involve working with our Depot Managers to keep an up-to-date awareness of the recruitment situation at each of our 6 depots. You will be posting adverts, shortlisting, arranging interviews, following up with our depot managers and sending out job offers;
- Processing new starters, including checking starter information and documents, setting up new employees on our systems, producing employee contracts; and
- Supporting with publishing vacancy adverts to our website.
We pride ourselves on service reliability and overall high standards and it’s our people that deliver this to our customers. The smooth running of the HR & Recruitment across the business ensures we can continuously provide this excellent service. As part of the role, you will be speaking to potential candidates, so a professional, positive, and friendly manner is always required.
What you need
- A strong and driven administrator, you will have experience working in a varied and fast paced environment
- Previous experience working in an HR administration or business support role
- Knowledge of recruitment and HR processes (desired but not essential)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload
- Great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, and capable of communicating appropriately with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive issues
- Great energy and enthusiasm with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
We offer in return
- An excellent opportunity to join a growing team with potential for personal development
- Full training on our HR software system
- Full uniform
- Free on-site parking
- Monday-Friday 08:30 – 16:30 working hours (including 30 minutes lunch break)
- Generous loyalty bonus
We’re an expanding, family-run business
If you like the sound of the above and would like to join our growing team, please complete the application process, attach a CV and tell us why you’d be great for the role.
This Job Description is only a summary of the role as it currently exists and is not meant to be exhaustive. The responsibilities, accountabilities and skills, knowledge, experiences & behaviours might differ from those outlined and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
At Toilets+ Ltd we want everyone to feel valued, supported and comfortable being their true self at work. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer, supporting social mobility and giving opportunities to people whatever their background.