HR & RECRUITMENT ADMINISTRATOR
HR & Recruitment Administrator
Toilets+ Ltd – Head Office
£26,000 – £29,000 per year – full time, permanent
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 16:30 (including 30 minutes lunch break)
37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: 10am, Monday 28th June 2021
Provisional Interview Dates: Thursday 1st July & Friday 2nd July
We are looking for an HR & Recruitment Administrator to join the Toilets+ Team
About Us at Toilets+
We’re the leading provider of toilet hire in the South, East and Central England and have over 6,000 units available, with up to 80 drivers delivering and servicing our range of portable units across 20 counties in England.
Across our 6 Regional Depots and Head Office we currently employ over 100 people and have a vision to continue to expand our team. Based in our Head Office in Wymondham, Norfolk, the focus of this role is to improve the efficiency of our existing HR & Recruitment service to the wider business.
We’re looking for a ‘people person’ to shortlist potential new employees and support our existing workforce
Join a fantastic team within a stable and expanding company and provide essential support to the business with your HR & Recruitment skills.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- All aspects of HR administration including starter / leaver processes and maintaining accurate personnel records on our HR software
- Producing any HR documentation required for meetings (disciplinary letters and evidence, flexible working requests etc)
- Compile monthly payroll data reports
- Coordinating and facilitating recruitment, often with our Depot Managers. You will be responsible for writing job descriptions and adverts, shortlisting candidates for the Depots recruitment, and organising interviews until the suitable person is found.
- Producing and issuing all offer letters and employee contracts
- Supporting the management of content with our social media team including publishing adverts to our website.
We pride ourselves on service reliability and overall high standards and it’s our people that deliver this to our customers. The smooth running of the HR & Recruitment across the business ensures we can continuously provide this excellent service. As part of the role you will be speaking to potential candidates, so a professional, positive and friendly manner is always required.
What you need
- A strong administrator with experience in a varied and fast paced environment
- Experience working in an HR administration or business support role
- Knowledge of recruitment and HR processes (desired but not essential)
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Great energy and enthusiasm with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
We offer in return
- An excellent opportunity to join a growing team with potential for personal development
- Full training on our HR software system
- Full uniform
- Free on-site parking
- Monday-Friday 08:30 – 16:30 working hours (including 30 minutes lunch break)
We’re an expanding, family-run business
If you like the sound of the above and would like to join our growing team, please complete the application process, attach a CV and tell us why you’d be great for the role.
This Job Description is only a summary of the role as it currently exists and is not meant to be exhaustive.
The responsibilities, accountabilities and skills, knowledge, experiences & behaviours might differ from those outlined and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Toilets+ Ltd is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.