Portable Toilet Service Driver – Erith Depot
Portable Toilet Service Driver
£22,000 per year / £9.95 per hour – full time, permanent + Annual loyalty bonus
We are looking for a Portable Toilet Service Driver to join the Toilets+ Team
About Us at Toilets+
As the leading provider of portable toilet hire in the South, East and Central England, we have over 6,000 units available, with up to 80 drivers delivering and servicing our range of portable loos across 20 counties in England.
The important role of the Portable Toilet Service Driver
A typical Day in the life of a Toilets+ Driver includes:
- Servicing, emptying, restocking, cleaning, and moving our portable toilets across your assigned route.
- Responsibility for checking your vehicle daily and reporting any defects to the Depot Manager.
- Take a look at our ‘Day in the Life of a Driver’ film for more details – Click here
We pride ourselves on service reliability and overall high standards and expect our Drivers to deliver that experience to our customers, so the successful applicant will always be friendly and polite.
What you need
- A full driving licence
- A good level of fitness and be able to complete manual handling duties
- Be reliable and enthusiastic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Enjoy working on your own and as part of a team
- A polite and helpful manner when talking to our customers
We offer in return
- Full induction training and regular monthly Toolbox Talk top-ups
- Free on-site parking
- Full uniform and PPE
- A 3.5T Mercedes Sprinter Van (or similar) to complete your daily routes
- Opportunity to work in an expanding family-run business
- Company bonus scheme, we reward loyalty at Toilets+
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours a week with occasional overtime opportunities. The role is a full-time, permanent position giving you added job security.
We’re an expanding, family-run business
If you like the sound of the above and would like to join our growing team, please complete the application process and attach a CV.
To chat about the role, call Hannah on 01953 601345.