Yard Operative – Tunbridge Wells Depot
£8.91 per hour – Monday to Friday.
20 hours minimum per week (flexible hours to suit both parties)
About us at Toilets+
As the leading provider of portable toilet hire in the South, East and Central England, we have over 6,000 units available, with up to 80 drivers delivering and servicing our range of portable loos across 20 counties in England.
We have 6 regional Depots, each one is very busy with our 3.5T Sprinter Vans stocking up first thing, then arriving back after a busy day to unload and clean collected Toilets. The Yard Person is the key support act for the Depot Management Team along with the Drivers, as they help to keep the Yard clean, tidy and organised, amongst other duties.
To be successful in this role you will need a positive ‘can do’ attitude, be a good communicator and willing to get stuck in, whatever the task.
Here’s what we need you to do:
- Deep clean our portable toilet units on return to the Depot following short and long term hire, prepare portable toilets ready for future hire.
- Complete minor repairs to units as and when required.
- If required, assist in loading/unloading of portable toilets from vehicles.
- Help out with any general maintenance requirements in and around the depot.
What you’ll get in return:
- Free on-site parking.
- Full uniform and PPE.
- Regular wage and flexible hours to suit you and Toilets+.
- A great opportunity to join an expanding, family run business.
If you like the sound of the above and would like to join our growing team, please complete the application process and attach a CV or some basic information about yourself and your work experience.
You must be able to commute to our depot in Horsmonden, just outside of Tunbridge Wells.
This Job Description is only a summary of the role as it currently exists and is not meant to be exhaustive.
The responsibilities, accountabilities and skills, might differ from those outlined and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Toilets+ Limited is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
For an informal chat about the role, call Hannah on 01953 601345