Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications Manager
Toilets+ Limited – Head Office
£26,000 – £29,000 per annum – full time, permanent
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 16:30 (including 30 minutes lunch break)
37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: 12noon, Monday 21st March 2022
Provisional Interview Dates: Thursday 24th & Friday 25th March 2022
We are looking for a driven and creative individual to join the Toilets+ team. The role will manage Marketing, Social Media and Communications for our expanding business, ensuring our brand, digital presence and customer journeys reflect the needs of 2022 and beyond.
Join a fantastic, friendly team within a stable and expanding company and provide essential support to the business with your Marketing knowledge and creative-thinking skills.
About Us at Toilets+
We’re the leading provider of portable and luxury toilet hire in the South, East and Central England and have over 6,000 toilets available, with up to 80 drivers delivering and servicing our range of portable units across 20 counties in England.
We’ve recently expanded into providing Luxury Toilet Trailers in Norfolk. This is one of many exciting projects you’ll be required to promote to our large existing customer base and new customers. As the Marketing Manager you’ll work alongside our Marketing Agency and Designer to produce top-quality Customer and Digital Marketing. Always ensuring it is true to the Toilets+ brand.
Across our 6 Regional Depots and Head Office we currently employ over 100 people and have a vision to continue to expand our team. Based in our Head Office in Wymondham, Norfolk, the focus of this role is to manage the Marketing for Toilets+ at the appropriate times and on the appropriate channels.
Purpose of post:
Reporting into the Managing Director, the successful applicant will manage our Marketing, Social Media and end-to-end Customer Communications. To excel in this role you will need to be a creative thinker, be comfortable working on several different projects at the same time and have great interpersonal skills.
The Toilets+ Marketing & Communications Manager will:
- Curate content, manage and develop our Social Media Channels
- Manage our website and its content, working closely with our external design agency to ensure optimum performance. This will include reviewing monthly PPC reports and quarterly SEO feedback.
- Lead on our Charity / partnership programme for 2022 onwards
- Oversee the Toilets+ Trust Pilot account ensuring that customer replies are consistent and on-brand and sent to the customer within a timely manner. This is to maintain or improve on the ‘good’ Trustscore.
- Review & update the Customer Communications Catalogue on behalf of the relevant departments within the business. This includes a quarterly review of the external Customer Communications to ensure they are still fit-for-purpose.
- Develop and carry-out a Customer Email Strategy
- Develop a Marketing Strategy for our Luxury & Events Programme. This includes bringing new ideas and opportunities for promotion from Spring 2022 onwards
- Produce agreed regular reports for Directors
What you need
- To be a strong administrator with experience in a varied and fast-paced environment
- Experience in Marketing administration or a business support role
- Knowledge and experience of all Social Media platforms
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload
- The ability to react and respond to business challenges using Marketing or social media solutions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Great energy and enthusiasm with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
We offer in return
- An excellent opportunity to join a growing team and an expanding business with potential for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Annual loyalty bonus
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monday-Friday 08:30 – 16:30 working hours (including 30 minutes lunch break)
Relevant Legislation and Company Requirements
Understand the duties carried out regarding relevant legislation, policies and procedures including:
- Toilets+ Limited’s Health and Safety Policy
- Undertake such other relevant duties as may from time to time be determined by Toilets+ Limited
We pride ourselves on service reliability and overall high standards and it’s our people that deliver this to our customers. The smooth running of our business ensures we can continuously provide this excellent service.
We’re an expanding, family-run business
If you like the sound of the above and would like to join our growing team, please complete the application process, attach a CV and tell us why you’d be great for the role.
This Job Description is only a summary of the role as it currently exists and is not meant to be exhaustive.
The responsibilities, accountabilities and skills, knowledge, experiences & behaviours might differ from those outlined and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Toilets+ Limited is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community