Portable Toilet Service Driver – Stevenage
Portable Toilet Service Driver (Full time, permanent)
Toilets+ Ltd – Stevenage Depot
£22,660 per year – full time, permanent
£10.25 per hour
Annual loyalty bonus
We are looking for a Portable Toilet Service Driver to join the Toilets+ Team
About Us at Toilets+
As the leading provider of portable toilet hire in the South, East and Central England, we have over 6,000 units available, with up to 80 drivers delivering and servicing our range of portable loos across 20 counties in England.
The important role of the Portable Toilet Service Driver
A typical Day in the life of a Toilets+ Driver includes:
· Servicing, emptying, restocking, cleaning, and delivering our portable toilets across your assigned route.
· Responsibility for checking your vehicle daily and reporting any defects to the Fleet Manager.
We pride ourselves on service reliability and overall high standards and expect our Drivers to deliver that experience to our customers, so the successful applicant will always be friendly and polite.
What you need
· A full driving licence
· A good level of fitness and be able to complete manual handling duties
· Be reliable and enthusiastic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
· Enjoy working on your own and as part of a team
· A polite and helpful manner when talking to our customers
We offer in return
· Full induction training and regular monthly Toolbox Talk top-ups
· Free on-site parking
· Full uniform and PPE
· A 3.5T Mercedes Sprinter Van (or similar) to complete your daily routes
· Opportunity to work in an expanding family-run business
· Attractive bonus scheme, we reward loyalty at Toilets+
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours a week with occasional overtime opportunities. The role is a full-time, permanent position for your added job security.
We’re an expanding, family-run business
If you like the sound of the above and would like to join our growing team, please complete the application process and if possible, attach a CV or some basic information about you and your work experience.
For an informal chat about the role, please call Hannah or Shelley on 01953 601345.